I don't know why I've been such a bad blogger lately! I'll try to get better since things seem to keep changing around here...well, namely the size of my belly! I don't have any preggo shots yet, but I'll get some up here soon.
One new bit of news is that we found out the genders of our twinnies coming in few months! Any guesses? I suppose I didn't it make it too hard by the title of my post...yep, it's 2 BOYS!!!! We are thrilled that Sammy is going to have two little brothers to teach the ropes to and hopefully show them how to be well behaved and good to their mama! HA!
Other than that fun news, I just wanted to share a cute moment with Sammy tonight. We were all in Ellie's room reading books and he brought one to Brian to read. It was a Veggie Tale book and when Brian read the title, "Where is God When I'm Scared?" Sam stood up, walked toward the hallway and said, as if he thought he had to respond to that title/question, "Um, um, in Hannah's room." (as he pointed to her room) We just chuckled! We also talked about where God is...in our hearts, always with us, etc. So, Sam decided he would show us...he unzipped his jammies and pointed to his belly button saying, "he's in there, because that's where my heart is."
Ahhhhh, it's moments like those that make all of the bazillion crazy moments with him just melt away. He really, truly is a sweet little boy and we love him to pieces!
No comments:
Post a Comment