If you know me well, which you probably do since you're reading our blog, you will know how much the following pictures simply warm my heart. I have been playing, watching and/or coaching tennis since the age of 4 and to see my children begin to enjoy the sport I love, is just priceless! I know, I know, I'm making a big deal out of this....and sort of exaggerating. But truly, I LOVE watching them with a racket in hand!
This girl might truly be a rising tennis star!
This girl might truly be the next great tennis fan! :O)
She was on the court here, but the only thing she held, was her Hello Kitty bag!
Now this boy...he's an athlete! Just look at that concentration!
It's never too early for a little lesson, is it?!
And NO, I will not become one of those crazy tennis parents!
Most of the time, he just liked chasing after the balls and throwing them over the net!
This shot of my nephew Luke is one of my all time favorites! He's been practicing his tennis skills too and it shows! He's doing great and it was so fun to hit a little bit with him! LOVE the smile!!!!
And now for "priceless moment" #1,000 on our CA trip...
Brian took the video as he also threw the ball to Sammy and check out that hand-eye coordination (by both of them!)!!!! My reaction says it all... amazed and proud! :O)
No comments:
Post a Comment