Speaking of his arrival...I am having an ultrasound on the 30th to determine his size (we don't want him to get too big) and if all goes as planned, he will be arriving sometime during the week of May 12! (recap - I'm due on the 22nd, but my doctor will probably induce me...)Wow, that seems really soon!
I also wanted to add a couple of cute Hannah-ism's and Ellie-ism's:
Hannah - "Jesus rose from the deadness."
The Sunday before Easter is called, "Palm Tree Sunday"
(I forgot to tell you about these at Easter.)
"Vench" = Bench
"I hadded to go to the bathroom." - she uses "hadded" instead of just the words had to in a lot of sentences...
(added May 3, '08...just so I don't forget)
"Drawl" = draw
"A long time of go...."
"sais" = says
Ellie - "Moody" = movie
"Hocker" = sucker
Of course there are more that I can't think of right now...I'll add them here if/when I do. :O)
I also wanted to add a comment about a couple of blogs that I've found recently that have truly touched me. Both of these families are dealing with extremely difficult events in their lives and through it all, have maintained and proclaimed an amazing love and faith in our God...a God that is sustaining them through things I can't even imagine dealing with. I have personally been encouraged and inspired by these people and I highly recommend checking them out and praying for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment