2.04.2008

Winter in IL

We got a ton (well, it's a "ton" for us...probably not you Michiganders!) of snow the other day and both girls were excited to get out in it and play. This was really Ellie's first time "playing" in the snow and boy, did she not want to stop! I know she doesn't look completely dressed for the snow, but don't worry, she was literally outside for about 5 minutes. (she was even still in her jammies!)



(Hannah was busy playing next door with the neighbor boys when I took these, so I didn't get any shots of her.)


The girls sharing some computer time. I think Hannah was actually consoling Ellie here when she became upset about something (probably not getting her "turn" on the computer. :O)



Okay, we have a climber on our hands!!! Stacey, what do I do?!?! :O) Thankfully Ellie hasn't tried to climb up anything too high. So, for now, it's kind of cute to see her get up on something and then make her little grunting noise to get our attention...just to be sure we see her. I will say, she's got pretty good balance for a 17 month old!



Here she is on the tipped over block box. 
p.s. blocks are a fun toy,  but make a mess scattered all over the room!


"What do you mean, Get Down?" :O)


This is what people who own iMac computers do when they're bored on a wintery, Sunday afternoon!  

Check out my growing belly!!! I'll try and post more pics of that soon!


No comments: