1.13.2009

8 Months Old!

I can't believe Sammy boy is 8 months old already! It has been so much fun watching him learn and grow each day! He is certainly an active boy (we think he's going to be a lot like his sister Hannah) and he's full of smiles! 

Handsome little man! (in need of another hair cut!!)



Peek-a-boo!

Smiley!

About the one and only time I've seen a paci in his mouth! He's one of those babies (who I didn't think existed) that will not use a paci!! I continue to leave them in his crib for him to play with/chew on and possibly suck and I found him like this the other day! :O)


He hasn't started crawling yet, but I think it's going to be very soon. And, to be honest, I'm nervous! I look around, especially in the toy room and realize how many small toys we have (mainly Hannah's princesses and accessories). So, I've already been telling the girls that we have to keep ALL small things away from Sam. Hopefully they get the idea! He's getting up on his hands and knees (sort of) all the time now and scoots himself backwards like a champ. Once he figures out how to go forward, there's no going back! :O)

Sam is really learning to enjoy food lately too. Unfortunately for him, he's not ready for Daddy's chip! 


Daddy, you're such a tease!!!


Just today, Sam did "so big" for the girls and I and I think our reaction scared him a bit. I was so excited! When you talk to a baby, it's hard to know if they're "getting" what you're saying and it is soooooo fun to finally see that he is! 

SO BIG!!!!

The girls have been so great with Sam lately. Hannah loves to carry him (don't worry, I'm always nearby), make him laugh (today she was waving her umbrella in front of him and he squealed with delight) and just plain love him. Ellie loves to bring him toys and every once in a while, try to feed him his baby food if I'm not looking. I so look forward to watching the three of them grow together and hopefully develop lasting, loving friendships and relationships.


2 comments:

Caryn said...

so sweet. and i love the hair - don't cut it! :)

SmittyChic said...

These pictures are adorable!! I love reading your posts, Sarah! The video you posted on fbook is so funny. Give everyone my love :)