9.15.2006

They just keep comin'

Hannah just keeps them coming!

Since having Ellie, she's only been a little bit curious about the whole nursing thing. I think it has helped that she's seen her Aunt Heidi feeding Jeremy over the past few months. Well, despite this, she does get a little intrigued when I'm feeding Ellie. Last night, she was sitting next to me while I Ellie was eating and gave me a funny look.

I looked back at her and she said, rather casually, "I'd like some of that."

Oh too funny! As soon as she said it, she grinned b/c she knew that she was being silly, yet somewhat serious. I had tried hard not to laugh as I explained, again, that this is how babies eat, not big girls like her. (although some la leche supporters might argue that "big" girls at 2 1/2 can eat that way too...hmmm, that's not my thinking) ;o)

Looking up to big sister


Pretty girl

No comments: