8.10.2006

coming soon...

I went to the doctor yesterday and to my surprise, I am dialated 3-4 cm already!! Wow! That was certainly not what I expected to hear! Of course, as the dr. said, that doesn't mean I'm going into labor right away, but it still kind of freaked me out! I'm still at -2 station and the baby's head is for sure down, so that's good. :o)

The heartrate was in the 140's again...

All this to say that I decided on the way home that I better get my bag packed! ;o)

Here is a picture of the baby from our 20 week ultrasound. Obviously I'm a little late putting this up, but I'd thought I'd include it now. Better late than never, right? (it's from the 3-D ultrasound they did...can you see his/her little face in there?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah-
Your website looks awesome!!
WAY TO GO!! I certainly am not disciplined enough to enter my thoughts each day!

What a great way to keep your memories!